Access to and use of ‘Live Leadership’ website – www.liveleadership.in (including any on-line courses, training material and tutorials) (‘the Service’) is provided on the following Terms and Conditions.
By using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Service. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following Terms and Conditions please do not access, use and/or contribute to the Service.
Use of the Service
- You agree to use the Service only for lawful purposes. You may NOT use the Service or any part of it (including the course materials) for commercial purposes.
- You must only use the Service in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of ‘liveleadership.in’.
- We operate a ‘fair use’ policy to protect the quality of service to our users. If we believe you are using excessive bandwidth or your use of the Service is adversely affecting our network (or any part of it) or our other users we reserve the right to manage or regulate your usage of the Service. This may include temporarily suspending your user account.
For these reasons, it is important that you keep your account only for your personal use and do not share your login ID and password with anyone else.
- In order to participate in and contribute to Live Leadership courses and communities you may be required to register with Live Leadership.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
- All user accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly so that moderation emails can be sent to you. Accounts registered with someone else’s email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require users to re-validate their account if we believe they have been using an invalid email address.
- You must keep your password and user name confidential and not disclose them or share them with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting email@example.com immediately.
- If Live Leadership has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the website, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- You must not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Live Leadership content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Live Leadership content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Live Leadership content requires the prior written permission of Live Leadership.
- You must register for a program in order to access a course.
- Each course has a set access period. Your access will start as soon as your payment is received and will end automatically upon expiry of your access period.
- Each course is strategically designed to ensure effective learning which is why the course content will become visible to registered users in batches. New course content will become visible after 5 – 7 days or as mentioned in the course outline. Users will have access to previous week’s course material until the end of the course.
- It is not possible to pause your course or take a holiday midway through your course.
Posting of content
- Some courses allow you to post content to the Live Leadership website including asking questions about the course, posting completed assignments, and taking part in discussion boards.
- You must only post content that DOES NOT include harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or material that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue within the course.
- All content which you provide or upload to our website shall be subject to the relevant provisions of our General Terms & Conditions.